More than 185 years that we have created the multinational company, we have expanded our branches to over 60 countries with more than 470 registered companies and over 74,000 staff and employees. We are firmly determined to be leader of the standard and European market leader in retailed insurance business sector by beginning to make the development from our present retailed customer base of over 50 million cases.
Over in the past year, we made a large scale of organizational order improvement which really helped us to make our main business more expressly indentified. In addition, the organizational order improvement helped us on business management to be more systematic, in reducing complexity and assisting us in the management system to be more transparent. Such organizational order improvement is yet another pace in stepping forward to success with more efficient business plan, freshly and much more strengthened trading strategy as the international level brand. Awards received by Generali worldwide proven the effective implementation of our business strategy.
Moreover, our company is aware of and has placed the importance on our social responsibility. What we do not only is in accordance with the Principle of Insurer Profession but also our cares and concerns over the communities surrounding us.
- We are popularly known and have our branch offices in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Account for over 55 million customers worldwide.
- Account for revenues from insurance premium over 70 billion (67% from out of Italy).
- Account for assets or more than 480 million Euro under our management.
- Account for over 74,000 staff and employees.
- One of the 50 largest size company in the world according to statistics from 2014 (Source: Fortune Global 500).
- One of the 50 smartest company in the world ranked by MIT Technology review