1. Prospectus shown in this website has been approved by the Office of the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) to establish and manage of Mutual Funds. However, this is not meant to be certified the accuracy of information in the prospectus and guarantee of the offering price of investment units by SEC.
2. There is a risk that caused by investment. The Insured should understand feature of products, return of investment and investment risk before making a decision oninvestment. The Insured may get a return which is higher or lower than the allocated premium amount initially invested in Mutual Funds. In case that the Mutual Fund performance is good, the Insured will get a high rate of returns. However, if the Mutual Fund performance is not good, the Insured may get a low rate of returns or even loss, i.e. the Insured will not get the invested capital (in the case of a policy without capital guarantee).
3. An investment-linked policy is suitable for long-term savings.
4. The detail of investment risk of Mutual Fund appeared in the prospectus shall be clearly studied by the Insured.
5. The Mutual Fund is a juristic person separated from the Management Company and the Insurance Company. Therefore, the Management Company and the Insurance Company are not obligated to indemnify or compensate any losses of the Mutual Fund operating result and cannot use the assets of the Mutual Fund for their own benefits or pay their debt.
6.The investment is not a kind of deposit, Investors may not receive the redemption proceeds within the specified period of time or may not be able to redeem investment units as per the investment order.
7. Evaluation of the Mutual Fund is prepared and conducted pursuant to the evaluation standards prescribed by the Association of Investment Management Companies (AIMC)
8. The operating result of the Mutual Fund does not depend upon the financial statement or operating result of Management Company’s or the Insurance Company.
9. Performance of the Mutual Fund in the past or the comparison of operating result related to product in capital market is not guarantee a performance in the future.
10. Investors should read the fund prospectus thoroughly before making a decision to invest and should keep the fund prospectus for your reference in the future. If you need additional information, please contact with Management Company or their agent. In addition, Investors should answer a questionnaire and provide us correct, accurate, current and complete information. Your answers given into the questionnaire will be affected service or advice provided by the agent or the Generali Life Assurance (Thailand)
11. Information in this website were prepared and collected from the reliable source by Generali Life Assurance (Thailand). However, Generali Life Assurance (Thailand), our managements and all employees will not certify the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information which caused by such information or other cause. Therefore, when the investors use information in this website for any activities, please carefully consider or get additional source for your consideration.
12. Generali Life Assurance (Thailand) reserves the right to amend, modify or change any information on this website without advance notice.
13. Generali Life Assurance (Thailand) or managements or all employees shall not responsible for any damage afftected to your information or communication system caused by access of this website and/or other co-activity website.
14. Please be ensured that the Unit Linked Insurance seller is a person obtained OIC license and please ask the seller to present OIC license as well.
15. Any information including to calculation program in this website has been prepared for convenience of investors only. Generali Life Assurance (Thailand) does not guarantee the accuracy and complete of information in any cases.